1 Corinthians 15:54-58
April 5, 2015
- Read the passage: How would you sum up this passage for someone who is not a follower of Christ?
- In what way should the resurrection help up be steadfast, immovable, and abounding in the work of our Lord in the course of everyday life?
- Share a time when the hope of the resurrection has taken away the "sting" of death.
- Verse 58 says that "in the Lord your labor is not in vain." In what way should the resurrection of Jesus be a springboard for us to do good works in the Kingdom of God?
- Spend time praying for people who you know that need to experience the life giving power of Jesus.